1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ice melt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by lmlandscping, Sep 20, 2005.

1. lmlandscping

lmlandscping Junior Member

i would like some feedback on what i can use on walks that don't wash off i use cal now is there any thing better. i am in central ohio thank
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I really like Magic salk for the walks. I have two customers that don't want anything else. It will not leave a salt residue on the carpets like rock salt will. I get it from Tom at www.snowpros.com he is in western Michigan.

Regards Mike
  3. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

I am the Indiana Magic Dealer, drop me an e-mail to pbeering@sbcglobal.net with you location and needs and we can fix you up.
  4. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

My Walmart carries Road Runner Ice Melt. Awesome stuff. $5.oo a bag, too. Sounds cheesy, but I went in and bought a few skids at a time....

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Thanks Mike !

We do sell in your area. The website address is actually

www.snow-pros.com though !
  6. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

7. dubeb31

dubeb31 Member

The Magic Salt can simply not be beat...by far the best we've ever used...don't use it much since we got the sprayer, but i'm thinking of getting some salt mix and treating it with the juice(magic) and see what the outcome is...