1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice Managment Photos (Pics Please)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lodogg89, Nov 17, 2006.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Anybody Have pictures of their salt piles, or sand piles, any sort of ice managment equipment, spreaders, sprayers, and snow blowers whatever you got, post em up. Ok so maybe i only have 600lbs on hand, but it hasnt even snowed flurries yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres our sand/salt mixture pile.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok 4x4 has got me beat wont even post my 10 tons of bagged:cry:

4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

just curious what does 10 tons of bagged salt cost?

5. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

10 tons is about $1700.00

6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

well it better start snowing soon, if where gonna use all that sand up. Last year we only had about half that pile and we just about ran out tward the end of the year. I think we may have gotten a little carried away this year. I guess we'll have to pickup a few more sanding accounts.

7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.plowsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8073&d=1103255153
    http://www.plowsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8076&d=1103255187

sorry for the old picts, haven't taken any new ones this year. however I did just fix my salter box controller so I didn't have to buy a new $300 one (thats another thread) and I just changed the paddles on my Toro -same one you have.