1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice Ice Viedo

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fernalddude, Mar 23, 2006.

1. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ice Ice Video

Ok guys had the cam with me so i made a vid for the fun of it. It was break time so the guys were just screwing around so here is what came out. Hope ya like it ........:waving: :waving: http://media.putfile.com/SNOW-SEASON
    go to the 800 size ...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Now I know for sure it has been a slow winter when you have that much time!

You should go into video production that is where the money is! payup

3. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

What program did you use to produce that?

It's very good.

4. fernalddude

I used 2 Sony's picture package and Windows movie maker.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Ok.............

6. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

Movie

Great Movie. Looked like you guys were having fun too. Up here we don't have that kind of time during a snow because if we goofed around the scabs would take our customers. lol No loyalty to anyone anymore. Great job

7. fernalddude

We were waiting for the next front to come in and we had about two hours to kill after that we ate dinner then back to work. The next front and refrez keep us out that nite..

8. Jbowe

Jbowe Senior Member

Front

We had a pretty easy winter this year. Only had three bad snows and they were the first three of the season. Plowed a total of six time. This year I made out like a bandit since my clients all pay in advance for the season. Hope it does like that again next season.

9. fernalddude

We did ok also more salting than anything but its better money and less wear and tare on the trucks but not the back (lol)

10. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

And why should I have watched that?

11. fernalddude

cuz your right hand clicked it:drinkup: :drinkup:

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

really cool vid, i enjoyed watching it!! it was cool how you showed the buildups of the trucks then showed them completed in the vid, that was neat, everything was integrated very well in there. Really liked it!

13. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

So why do you plow snow? That was a desent show I think your in the wrong buisness

14. fernalddude

Long story first I'm a electronics tech and instrumentation mechanic but Ive been doing this so long its a way for my guys to make some extra money have some fun and hang out in the worst conditions out there. The video stuff comes from the daughter she is a singer so i got all the audio stuff and cams with all the comps and tech stuff so I have been playing around today with it and a few beers helped. We have toooo much fun when we go out after the long hours we are done but I try to keep things lite when I can. Besides how many guys wana get out of bed any hour of the nite or day to go to work on a phone call. All my guys rush out the door when I call so its fun....Here is some other ones http://www.putfile.com/fernalddude/media

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  15. fernalddude

16. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

very good. you must really like your work to make a video of it.

17. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

just watched it again, i think its really cool how you made that!!