1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice control materials

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by MidAtlantic, Nov 9, 2004.

1. MidAtlantic

MidAtlantic Member

First off I want to say I love this site. Its good to see that there are a lot of good people on here looking to help others in the industry get ahead.

I was wondering if anybody knows some great places to get bulk rock salt in the DC/VA/MD area? I am in northern Virgina so I am near DC.

I would also like to know where I can get some bulk pricing on other Ice melting products in bags as well such as Magnesium Chloride,Calcium Chloride,Potassium Chloride and any other product that works well.

I'm not really sure what works best in my area or where are the cheapest sources.

If anybody could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Robert
    MATCS

2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite :waving: You might want to post this in the: Ice Management / Control Forum. It will probably get you better responses.

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Guys this was moved after I posted! It had been in the Snow Plowing Discussion Forum.