1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ice away any good

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by sparksrides, Feb 14, 2009.

1. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I found a ice o way v box spreader it's a 2001 and it hasn't bin used since 2004 but it was stored indoors. I haven't seen it yet but plan on looking at it this week. what should i look for ? are they any good? the price is $550 and it comes with a spare motor and in cab controls. I am very good at servicing and fixing equipment but i don't know what to look for. any help would be greatly appreciated

2. SNOW-BOSS

SNOW-BOSS Junior Member

Have you gotten this guy to respond? I tried multiple times to get in touch with him and he never returned my inquires. I think it's a pretty good deal though. Good luck.

3. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Junior Member
    from CT

Ice oway is made up he in ct not far from me. Good workmanship and dependability as it is a simple functional machine with out a bunch of crap you have no use for. I would buy every ome i could @ that price.good Luck.
    Big Jim