1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice and Snow Control Seminar

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by gordyo, Aug 7, 2002.

1. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Is anyone attending the Snow and Ice Control Seminar in Newark NJ this week??

2. Lawn Lad

Lawn Lad Senior Member

No... but I attended the one in Cleveland. It was very informative and helpful. Dale Keep is a great presenter.

3. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

I'll be there. From what Chuck tells me you don't want to miss this.

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

If you saw Dale in St. Louis, you'd know what I mean. I will be there with soilmover. I think John Parker will be there too. From the Cleveland show, I heard there will be a Monroe truck that has all the bells and whistles which is also a must see.
    See you there.

~Chuck

5. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Well, after attending the seminar, I can say it was everything I expected and then some! It was good to see so many from PlowSite there too. Gordyo, TurfPlus, Aspen, soilmover, John Parker, and Tammy from SIMA. Dale did an outstanding job!

~Chuck

6. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

I have to agree with Chuck. Dale did an excellent job. This was definitely not one to miss and was well worth the trip.

John

7. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

I thought it was a very good presentaion and helped explain the benefits of liquids and how they can really make a difference in your winter arsenal of snow fighting equipment.Good job and it was nice to see all you guys there and meet some new faces
    John Parker
    Taconic Maintenance Inc
    845-485-4200

8. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I agree. It was well worth my time. (Even the ride on the Acela train was fun). Great job Tammy and Dale. It was great to meet you guys from Plowsite too.