1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

IB5050 treated bulk rock salt delivered anywhere in NJ for $115/ton

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Ice Le$$, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

Ice Less's NJ distributor has a special this season for IB5050 bulk rock salt delivered anywhere in NJ at a cost of $115/ton, cod. *Tri axle min order (24-26 tons)

Ice Less manufactures IB5050 treated rock salt using 8-10 gallons of IB5050 per ton of rock salt. We cover our stockpiles and all product shipped is consistent.

For more info- www.icelessllc.com

Please call 732.591.7232 to place an order or request further information/details.

2. PALSLANDSCAPING

PALSLANDSCAPING Member

WOW your close to me with that number.

3. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

I don't understand your comment. Close to you with what? Only two companies can distribute IB products in NJ. Where is the comparison? What material do you sell?

4. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

LOL, yes he is physically close to you with that phone number. Keep in mind our NJ distributor is offering that pricing for anywhere in the whole state. $115/ton- Delivered.

5. fercho1

fercho1 Member

Who is the NJ Distributor? he is in Freehold?

6. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

Garden State Sealing. They have a few locations, central NJ. However, they supply ALL of NJ with IB products at the same pricing structure. Their sales rep can help you at 732.591.7232, he is very knowledgeable.

7. PALSLANDSCAPING

PALSLANDSCAPING Member

Can you do any better on the price if so i need 20 tons. If not I will go with straight rock salt.

8. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

We are the manufacturer. Please contact our NJ Distributor at 732.591.7232.

9. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

It looks like NJ is finally going to see winter weather!

For orders in NJ please contact our NJ distributor at 732.591.7232. Reminder- Order IB5050 treated salt before storms, dont run out during storm events.

If you are located outside of NJ please contact Ice Less for a distributor in your area.

10. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

Here comes a decent snow/ice event for NJ, finally. Good luck to all, be safe!

11. giantfan

giantfan Junior Member

Why is there no MSDS on your website? Most other sites of your type list their MSDS

12. Ice Le$$

Ice Le$$ Junior Member

Only so many hours in a day.. Being a new manufacturer of OBPE's to the market we have a lot of busy work to take care of this season. MSDS are being added to website now. BUT what you really want to know and review is the chemical analysis of the product(s). Ill send those to you too. What e mail would you like me to send the info to?

13. giantfan

giantfan Junior Member

Msds

Please send to my private email @ user105735@aol.com

14. fercho1

fercho1 Member

Interesting, I looked at your web site and your chemical analysis appears very similar to that of Ice Ban 50/50 and Iceban 25/75 is that what the I B stands for? if not what does the initials I B stand for? also i'm curious could you provide some state or local DOT's who are using it i'd like to contact them and ask them what their results are. I've been experimenting with liquids and would like to know more. Thanks