1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I would like to see pictures of people trucks with lifts on them

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Loni1113, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

I have an 06 F350 with a 6 inch lift. I would like to see anybody else that has a truck with a lift and also uses it to plow with. Thanks. I will post pics of mine in the next few days.

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

My 03 F250 with a 6 inch lift on 35s with a Western pro plus ultra mount..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  3. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

do you have any pics with the plow on? how does it handle when plowing?

4. M&M Services

from midwest

Here are a few pics before the 05 front end conversion. I do swap it back to stock tires and wheels though for the winter. It handles great, and plows like an animal!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

Did you have to modify your plow set-up at all to allow you to push with a lift or was the original setup still ok?

6. M&M Services

from midwest

No modifications at all.. Every one told me that the blade would trip all the time etc, but it doesn't it still functions properly and works great!

7. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

i think your going to make me buy a 6'' kit for my truck.....any issues with taking plow on and off with the height issues?...

8. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

In m 2009 and 2010 season pics you will see my 99 chevy with six inches of lift and 35 on it. It did really good and every one liked it. My 04 chevy had 3 suspension and 3 inch body and it did really good.

9. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

come on? nobody else has a lift or leveling kit?

10. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Here's my 06 Ram 2500 with a 6" lift with 37's. I tried selling but had a lot of tire kickers with no money. So thinking about a plow. I would like to get a Boss VXT but will have to modify the mount for it ot sit like it should.

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Charles
    Administrator Join Date: Dec 1999

"No threads asking for pics should be placed here(without posting your pics)"

Rule #2 for the picture section.

12. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

Here is my truck, I will have pictures soon with the plow on it

truck2.jpg

13. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

So after much consideration, I have decided to take the lift off my truck and just put a leveling kit on it. I actually put a post online and told whoever wanted a free lift, they had to pay for the install and removal of it and buy me a leveling kit. It worked. It is at the shop right now getting switched out and it cost me nothing. So I am happy (and he got a good deal on my lift, 570.00 to remove my lift, install it on his truck, and install my leveling kit).

14. M&M Services

from midwest

damn if you were out here my buddy would have done that in a heartbeat! Nice truck by the way

15. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

hey M&M, do you have a pic of your hideaway strobes? what Voltage are they? and do you like them?

16. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

17. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Heres mine 05 250 superduty 3 inch in front and two in rear with 315 70 17

truck with plow.jpg

18. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

19. 2serious

2serious Junior Member

i got a add a leaf in the back and new t bar keys up front. those are 315/70/17 on it.

truck 010.jpg

truck 050.jpg

truck 109.jpg

20. dlowkes7

dlowkes7 Junior Member

2serious-- are those dodge alloys on your truck?