1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I would like to give thanks to sno-way..

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I do not own a snow-way plow but have plowed with a couple diff. models of them. One thing that is awesome though is that we have a snow-way rep that is on here, checks threads frequently , and donates to good causes(repo-man), and listens to our feedback.

So i think a special thanks is in order.!! :salute:

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the kind words BNC. I just like many others am here to learn things about our own products as well as competing products. I've said it before and I will again, thanks to the mods for creating such a wonderful forum where exchanges of information can take place.

Great videos that you posted BTW.

Happy Holidays,

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Warm fuzzes......:blush2::

thanks Toby,;)\
    :drinkup:

5. toby4492

I had to check the calander..................thought it must be Valentine's Day ;)

6. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know, i was just thinkin about it last night. How only a couple other companies pop in here for there one week discussion and then they are gone.

7. toby4492

I find the site to be a good resource for information especially this time of year when equipment is out being used. I also find the entertainment value of the site to be priceless on some days. On many occassion I have found something on here that made me LMAO and made an otherwise crappy day a little brighter. If I can help out a customer or answer a question on something while here I am glad to do so.