1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I would appreciate some help?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Dennis p, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Dennis p

Dennis p Junior Member
    from ohio

Hey Guys, I have my E60H mounted and working on my 1998 k3500 from a 1999 F350 Superduty... You helped me with my mistake of putting my ground wire hot...(LOL..rookie mistake)....I have the double module Saber lights...I seem to not be able to find the wiring diagram for the wires...I have 2 orange wires that are spliced into 1 wire and I assume that goes to a toggle switch?...I have a yellow, black and green wires that have been cut. on each module....and I assume these are to my lights? You guys sure are great with your patience for us that are un-knowing...Thanks for all your help so far.

Dennis

2. Dennis p

Dennis p Junior Member
    from ohio

Thanks Guys

I went through all the light diagrams for sabre lights again.... and I think I have found what I need...thanks again for all your help...keep up the great work...

Dennis