1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I will plow anywhere within 600 miles of cleveland

Discussion in 'Networking' started by jcart, Dec 24, 2009.

1. jcart

jcart Junior Member

I have a 2008 tundra 7.5 plow v box spreader snow blower and a helper and i am available... if you need help im here and will travel to you.. two years of expience... and commercial insurance please contact me.... we have no snow here. I have references from baltimore last weekend.

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

You drove to Baltimore to plow last weekend?

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I was all set to take 4 trucks and a skidsteer to Baltimore, its only a 5 hr trip for us from my town. But no one got back to me :cry:

4. jcart

jcart Junior Member

yup check my post on that baltimore link... also if you need help in erie i would be glad to join ya...Jon

5. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

how was the plowing in baltimore? bet it was a good experience

6. jcart

jcart Junior Member

22 hours plowing and 15 driving there and back ....;it was a good trip could have stayed another day or two i think

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

How did you get paid?

8. jcart

jcart Junior Member

same day cash

9. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

cant beat that.

10. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

man i thought i was desperate! lol why didnt you find yourself some work around town in aug/sept guy? contracts pay whether it snows or not!

11. jcart

jcart Junior Member

And to top it off Ron was a great guy to work for and his crews do a great job!

12. jcart

jcart Junior Member

well... everyone here it would seem... doesnt want to do contracts... not to mention a lot of stuff is being eaten up by the larger companies... i dont mind driving to where the snow is ... money is better if you know where to look. I do sub for one of them as well as my own contracts... just having a hard time selling seasaonal in a depressed city...hell i havent been out once to salt yet for mine or their accounts... no one whats to pay for it.

13. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Well if we ever get snow down here i'll give you a call, we can alway's use one more.

14. jcart

jcart Junior Member

please do i would appreciate it... 440 479 1777

15. 600 miles? Man thats a long haul to get work.

You should pack up and come to Canada for the winters and do seasonal contracts. I could get an easy $10,000 per month in contracts here within 75 miles if I had enough equipment. I'm currently doing $5500 per month with one truck and the route only takes me 4 hours to complete.

16. jcart

jcart Junior Member

Id have to get a ministers permit for that ...

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Is that 4 or 5 months?

18. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

but how much of that is salt... assuming you have salt in contracts... $229/hour... come on bud, its not hard math

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  19. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I'm coming to T.O. that's good money. That is just in driveways? 5 month work?

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Peanuts for you.:D