1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I was WICKED bored today....

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ChevKid03, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

This is amazing...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cuWSxFWv3Fo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cuWSxFWv3Fo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. Mike W

Mike W Junior Member

WOW!!:dizzy: Not his first day running that thing. Kinda hoped he would keep going!
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Too bad he didnt finish undressing her!
  4. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

hell, not only would I had her panties off in half the time, she would have a smile on her face that sandpaper couldn't take off
  5. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

And that is conscidered foreplay in foreign countries I guess?
  6. Orion Rental

Orion Rental Junior Member

That was just weird
  7. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

yeah but pretty good operating..
  8. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

If you want to see some more good ones, do a search on you tube for excavator and backhoe accidents. There is also "backhoe dancing", it will make you think twice before buying a used machine.
  9. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

that is pure skill
  10. stillen

stillen Senior Member

why do i think that OSHA would not approve of this