1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I want to extend my 7' CAT skidsteer angle blade

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Idahoktmrider, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Idahoktmrider

Idahoktmrider Junior Member

Can anyone help me. I have a CAT 268B skidsteer and i need more blade for the subdivision i do. It is a CAT 7' angle blade. any links or ideas? thanks
  2. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Easiest just to sell it and buy what you need.Or buy some plow wings,or if you have time and tools you can fab your own extensions.
  3. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Call ace equipment in Henderson Colorado and order some sno-wings. They are the strongest I have seen and will hold up to a skid pushing. They will take your plow from 7 to 9.5..... that being said when you have money I would buy a 9ft plow for that thing.
  4. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

You could go old school and purchase an old power angle highway plow. I have a 9' fisher I bought used for few hundred. Welded a couple brckets right into the floor of the bucket and it easy to switch to stacking if needed. You have two pins to pull and disconnect the lines. You carry the capability to push and stack on every job. Yes they sell them where you wouldnt have to leave the seat to switch, but not for a few hundred, more like a few thousand.