1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i want this blower... pics of your atv with your blower. lets see them..

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by chuckraduenz, Dec 24, 2009.

1. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

i dont have a blower but i was looking at blowers for my polaris. since were getting almost 2 feet of it. and if it keeps up like this the rest of the winter i may have to get a blower. i found this one on craigslist. but its to far away. i like the way its built. everything isent mounted to the front like most others. saves weight. not as long.

any one know if there still made?

2. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Very cool....payup
  4. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

this is the first i see a snow blower off the atv
  5. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Check with your local Polaris dealer.
  6. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking unit, I run a 44" Kimpex Blower on the front of my Rancher here's a Pic of it. at the end of message.
    also I was on CL for Upper WI or MN and there was a Kimpex blower listed with a 13 HP Honda Engine for $1200.00 like 3 weeks ago I saw the add but I don't recall excatly which CL town I was in. I just rember it being way North of Madison WI. that is my CL home base and I just surfing around. and I always seem to roam north in my search's as there's better listing of ATV realated stuff.

Based out of MN I have no idea if a good or bad place but in my internet travels have found Jims page and know he sell's ATV Snow blowing units.

her's a pic of the unit I run when its working correct.
    Have had some Bug's but nothing major just minor things that have needed correcting. Drive Belt's from engine to Impler shaft and Tension sproket for Auger Chain. Plus getting the Engine running smoothly.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  7. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

8. Viperjry

Viperjry Member

9. tazzman15

tazzman15 Member

My local Hoinda dealer had one on a honda for sale. i dont know if they would have a polaris mount. but they were asking a arm and a leg for one
  10. shtuk

shtuk Member

If you're OK with buying new, check out the Qaudivator snow blower. Its the only generic mounted rear powered snow blower system I've come across. Its certainly on my list of goodies for the future.