1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I want see pictures of van or suv with plow. No pictures of Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Milwaukee, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I have see 1 E350 passenger van with 8'6 snowplow not sure if it was fisher or meyer plow.

Couldn't get picture of that van it was on highway.

I was wondered if there any van with plow here I would like see pictures.
  2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I would like to see this too. Nice to have you back on the forum Mil! Havent seen you on here in a while :salute:
  3. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

Here's my old truck...

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

That plow doesnt look like it could plow alot of snow.
  5. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Isn't there someone from Mexico, N.Y. that has a lifted Chevy Astro/GMC Safari with a plow on it? Maybe New Haven, N.Y.? In that neighborhood?
  6. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

Here's my contribution:laughing:

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Lifted4x4Astro has a 1998 lifted AWD Astro with a Snowbear on it. He has some pictures of it on the "Can I get a plow mount for '94 Chevy Astro?" thread http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=78518&highlight=snowbear
  8. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I shouldn't even mention this because I don't have pictures YET. We have a family friend who has/had a early 90's 4x4 E350, 7.3 diesel non-turbo (I think?) with a Western Uni-mount. 33" BFG AT's & aluminum whells, brown with some strange paint job, named "Kodiak". I'm pretty sure i saw the van parked at his house a month or 2 ago, I'll see if I can gets some pics soon with at least the plow mount on it.
  9. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

It actually worked pretty well considering how much I used it. I'm upgrading slightly this year. Chevy 2500HD with a 9ft Fisher.
  10. Milwaukee

That is best one. You should fab mount fit on that E350 or E450.

Wondered how traction there with 5,000 pounds box on it.
  11. Milwaukee

That ok we would wait for you get pictures. Could you ask owner join here.

Isn't it Quigley 4x4 convert?
  12. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

Legally we're overweight and it's yet to be stuck...that thing is a BEAST, i had wranglers on it and now have the transforce's and the thing just sinks it's way through to hard pack and scoots LOL!!! Only problem i see....vision while trying to back up, but if it were on a large commercial with no real obstacles it'd be worth putting a 9' blade with wings on it.

i do think and have thought one of these would make an neat salt/sand slinger...mount some spinners on each side of the box behind the cab and have some barrels mounted inside the box with pallets stacked and a monkey out back loading the gravity barrels full of materials...never freeze, hitting a wiide swath...just dreaming since the Vbox works just fine LOL, but hey...guy's gotte waste brain cells on sumthin :dizzy::laughing:
  13. Milwaukee

You should add back up camera so you can see everything in back.

That sound it worth to try but one thing with 5,000 pound box would make sunk in little wet gravel or yard.
  14. bean7654

bean7654 Member

Just bought the plow this year. First year plowing

15. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

I prefer the crunch sound ramming into unsuspecting vehicles vs actually having to see something behind me...that'd be too easy and make too much sense:drinkup: All she is, is our mobile tool station, she carries 80% of everything we need to build a complete house- hand tool wise- from the ground up and has been the best investment i ever made since sooo many times prior to purchase i'd run into the situation i was not expecting at all, and "could've been done" if i only had this tool, or that tool...so it's been a fantastic time saver and job completer!!!!! And yes, i have to be cautious of where we take'er, esspecially in developed lots since she sinks like a rock on soft terrain LOL!! But never have i had to chain it up, it'll just dig until she's free!! Even this winter on some of the country roads where we'd have a service call, the roads would be sketchy in our 4x's and this pig would just blunder on down the road like nothing ever happened...it's almost scarey since i'm so used to dually's being the biggest POS platform's ever in slick conditions.
  16. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

there is a caprice wagon running around petoskey mi. it has a curtis on the front. i couldnt get my camera out because we were laughing to hard. i almosted wet myself hahahahaha

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

dam good memory you have but it was newhaven a couple miles from me , he has sold his van, it was plain badass when he did though, astro on hummer rims says it all. the only van ive seen thats cooler than mine well that and my buddies v10 quigley, he likes mine though because it's cheaper at the pump and at the stealership lol
  18. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

That pro plow on the Z71 looks like a lot of plow for that truck. I know its your first year with it but how does it handle driving around town? Have you added any suspension products?
  19. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

OOOOOPS i just saw on your sig that you installed keys and timbrens. my bad :salute:
  20. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

i will have to find the photos we have installed them on several vans that r stock height and lifted. single rear wheel and dual. 4x2 and 4x4