1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I want one of these !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

the description says 16hp. for a couple thousand extra id buy a polaris ranger. 40hp, with ground speeds up to 40mph, also a dump bed that can lift 1000lbs.

3. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Maybe 3-6" of powder, nothing more. EZ-GO's are so light that my wife could tip one easily. Even if the 16 HP motor has some balls, there is still no weight to ground the machine and the chassis cannot support a whole lot of ballast. JMO.

4. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

I agree for less than $8k you could purchase a decent used 4x4 ATV w/ a plow or a decent used lawn/garden tractor w/ snowblower. Or for way less than $8k I could buy a Boss Power-V XT for my truck to replace straight blade.

5. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

or get the best of both worlds and go Polaris Ranger with their new boss straight blade setup which mounts the same as their truck plow series i watched the video online and i had nothing but wow to say
    http://pi54.com/PurePolaris/Videos/boss_plow.wmv

6. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

or get the best of both worlds and go Polaris Ranger with their new boss straight blade setup which mounts the same as their truck plow series i watched the video online and i had nothing but wow to say
    http://pi54.com/PurePolaris/Videos/boss_plow.wmv

7. HC plower

HC plower Member

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That is a very cool set up !!!