1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I think we all can say this about this winter

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by FISHERBOY, Mar 8, 2012.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

2. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

heck did it ever start
  3. neplow

neplow Junior Member

I plowed five times. only four really necessary...:laughing:

spent the day at the beach yesterday. spent some time today with the kids riding bikes. Yard still has a few inches of snow in it (probably a few inches of mud under that)but the tar is dry. snow/rain nothing sticking tonight. All is well.

Almost time to get the boat out...:drinkup:
  4. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

I will be remembering this winter for being able to put in 2 patios in end of December and through January....specifically the first week in Jan when every day was high 40's - low 50's.....pretty amazing. We still ended up with 55 inches, far cry from 120" last year.
  5. Chris112lee

Chris112lee Member

We are probably going to break our single season record snowfall here in Anchorage. were 6" away from the record (135") and its coming down hard.

Makes up for the 8 times I plowed last year while you guys were all bragging about your snow.
  6. oneoldsap

oneoldsap Senior Member

I've been plowing since 1976 , and this is the worst year I've ever seen . Glad it's my last !
  7. trainhorntruck

trainhorntruck Member
    from CT

plowed 3 times this year
  8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I can't complain about this season, we didn't have a high snowfall total but we had the normal amount plowable events. Now time to start planning for next season.
  9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Relax it will snow in April
  10. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Its going to be mid 70s in Boston next week, its over.

BOSS LAWN Senior Member

70's in Minnesota, mid 50's next week...game over.
  12. mike ward

mike ward Member

We didn't plow at all. We picked up more acres this year then ever and not one plow!!! I think it will snow 6" on April 5th!!!! After we put it all away lol