1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I think Im addicted

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pongow26, Jan 1, 2009.

1. pongow26

pongow26 Senior Member

:rolleyes:lol is it bad when I look out the window every 5 minutes or so to see if its snowing lol. Its been nearly three weeks since we have had any sort of snow in Grand rapids MN. but, the weather guy says 2-5 tonight and possibly 8 or more on sat. I wish i could be a weather guy and still get paid when I am wrong. :dizzy:
  2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to the life guy
  3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

yea enjoy it
    i do the same thing
  4. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

its a sickness i get every year now about thanksgiving and it don't go away till spring:help:
  5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

You dont get it til thanlgiving?

I get it about in JUNE lol
  6. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

I don't too burnt out from concrete till it gets cold...... usually
  7. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

And they still have not found a cure for it.
  8. sluggermn

sluggermn Member

wow we have gotten snow almost every weekend in december and it looks like we are going to get hammered new years weekend also.payup we set a new record for snow fall in dec last I heard we were at 25" of snow and we had one last event in dec so I am not even sure what the final total was.
    I am in moorhead by the way so I am not that far from you. we used to go up to your area to ball club lake lodge and go fishing every year when I was a kid.

welcome to the addiction

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009