1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I think I trained all my guys backward all these years!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 9, 2014.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

I can't imagine that you would do anything backwards !!!
  3. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

After reading this "I will endeavor to never use boss products " they must be complicated to use. How about dropping the the word endeavor for "try" ?
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL - It's painful to read that's for sure. Someone must've been given a thesaurus for Christmas and they finally found a chance to use it.
  5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I will endeavor to use Fisher and I will consider charging per push:DThumbs Up
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Someone from the Vikings gave it to her after they used up all the words "next time"
  7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Or, you push snow into a loading dock and you will be hand shoveling it back out because you're an idiot.

Horse hockey, I've got a blade full of snow they better watch out because I am not losing momentum.

Apparently Boss just hired an English major for something or other.
  8. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Well the info comes from The Accredited Snow Contractors Association, and was reposted by Boss.