1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I slept on it and it quit snowing

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by skywalker, Jan 6, 2012.

1. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

yep. i was all set to purchase a bobcat 3400 delux diesel utv and a Boss 6 6 to to dress her up, nothing down through Sheffield Financial 1.9% for 4 years ( just about 16000 or 17000 for a golfcart on steriods with a v blade). Only thing was that Boss and or Bobcat didnt have their act together and i cant ( to my knowledge put that Boss on that Unit). I like the Kubota utv ( a few more thousand) and if it kept snowing was going with the Kubota.

Anyhow, that was yesterday, and ive slept on it, and glad i did. My business partner thinks im nuts(whats new). We have a New Holland ls180 Cab and heat, and i just found out Kage is offering 25% off, im thinking of going that route and putting that nice pro tec push box in the corner.

If i do this, im going to want to upgrade the old girl (the Ls 180, 1999 with 4500 hrs, shes done her time)

Im thinking bobcat, any thoughts and what number am i looking for, rubber tires, cab and heat,

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

put Vplow on that NH 180
  3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Sounds like you just want to blow money.