1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I should check my rams for rust!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wildwilly, Feb 8, 2010.

1. wildwilly

wildwilly Member

What the h*ll is going on in the world ?? we have had ONE snow day in Dec.(the day I spent in the garage getting a new alternator.... that didn't die the day before the storm of course) and now we might get up to 5cm on Wednesday.WOW!
    Everyone is getting pummeled and we sit in the trough of cold but "no snow for you"
    I've been getting the "You HAD to get that tailgate salter this year!" from the "better?" half

2. hndswthtshdws

hndswthtshdws Junior Member
    from Canada

Look at the long term right now and quit bitching.

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Snow in the forecast every day this week for us. Want some?

4. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

We all ready got our 3 years of snow over the last 2 years around here. what were you doin' then?

5. wildwilly

wildwilly Member

Well the long term is that derek will get 3X more fun than I will, and last year was my leap into joining you cheerful fellows.CHEERS and have a good week!!!!

6. derekbroerse

Come on down... I still have one plow truck on the shelf and one that's a little sick.... trying to live out the winter. :S So in essence, its 3x the stress? Maybe more?

7. wildwilly

wildwilly Member

only if you treat me to a night at the sundowner chief!!lol

8. derekbroerse

I'll handle your cover no problem.... :D