1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I really need help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Sealer People, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Sealer People

Sealer People Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I've put up a few posts with not too many comments back to me in regards to the buyers wing extensions for a blizzard sno plow.

The web site says that the wings will fit 90% of plows & they have a list of plows that the wings do not work with, ie; fishers, any 9 ft & longer plows, they dont work with poly if im not mistaken.

My problem is, when I ask the company if they'll work with my 7.5 ft LT straight Blizzard plow, they dont know. Its not on the " will not fit list ",.,,,,, however I think they dont know much about the blizzard plows etc etc.

Does anyone know of anyone who has installed wing extensions to a blizzard plow ? or does anyone know if these wings can be installed?? I always thought blizzard plow blade & a western plow blade where exactly the same.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank guys!!

2. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I have no idea, but I'd think they could find out for you pretty easily. I know Jerre makes and sells them for the 810, so he can probably point you in the right direction. I don't believe Blizzard and Western are the same, but I don't know I've only ever seen a couple Westerns up close.
    Try the Blizzard forum, look around and ask for Jerre, he is the resident Blizzard guru.