1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i need

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by ultimateinc, Dec 5, 2009.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

hey guys im looking for a mount for a 2004 chevy 2500 HD its a boss v blade need the truck mount a smart hitch 2 and also a truck wiring harness for it. thanks...

2. Gumpy52

Gumpy52 Member

Check out E-Bay they show up offer or CPW has a truck kit for about $1200.00.

3. marylandbigb

marylandbigb Member

hook up

u sure its a smart hitch2 i have a a complete undertruck mount for the smarthitch3 that came off of a 3500hd also had it on a 2500hd would not fit the new body style 2500hd for 2009 so i had too buy a different one if interested let me know sorry do not have a wire harness but new they are like 560.00 i will sell the mount fairly cheap

4. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

is a smart hitch 3 new? I have never heard of this?

5. marylandbigb

marylandbigb Member

oops

maybe i am wrong i have a rt3 plow with smart hitch2 oops sorry
    so i do have a frame for ur truck

6. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

That sounds better! lol...hey b4 you know it there will probly be a smart hitch 3! wonder what that will do? lol