1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need some plow markers any color size

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brett.archer, Dec 31, 2008.

1. brett.archer

brett.archer Junior Member

I just need to pick up a couple snow plow markers, tried to order from angelos but product was 9 shipping was 40.

Please let me know if you have any available

2. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

millsupply has them pretty cheap with good shipping prices

3. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

tractor supply had them for 9.99

4. DJs Lawncare

DJs Lawncare Member

how many do you need. i have some extras i could probably part with. pm me if interested. they are 4' fiberglass with reflectors. Also have a bunch of used ones from angelos i could sell you cheap.

5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Ive got some I can ship out to you. I dont think shipping is more than $5-$10

6. PLOWBIZ121

PLOWBIZ121 Junior Member

I have searched and searched and I think that I have found the cheapest reflective plow marker. They have a bunch of sizes and they are good quality. I bought 1,000 of them last month. They are at www.discountsnowstakes.com

7. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Call Angelo's They have had some website/shipping issues.

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Another vote for Angelos.