1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i need some opinions

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rizzohhh, Nov 9, 2009.

1. rizzohhh

rizzohhh Junior Member

I dont know if im posting in the right place but im looking into getting a new skid steer. I have a bobcat S205 now and need a 2nd machine for plowing. I for sure need 2 speed. What do all you guys think case 430, new holland L175 or bobcat S205. Help i cant decide between the 3.

2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

We use CASE at work and they are a great

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i had a nh 170 nor enough power i got a nh 185 now and bought a boss 9 plow it will be fine i love nh but that is me. I was told and there are many posts about this but not to plow in high speed and if i remember correct only the 180 and up come in 2 speed. So my suggestion would be stay with the same type of machine you already have, you might get a good price and it will be easier for operators to use both machines if they are the same. I looked into bobcat but it was $5000 more than the NH and they took longer to get back to me so I stayed with NH

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Who is the closest dealer?

5. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i could have swore i have posted on this same thread somewhere else