1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need some advice!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by roccodablue, Aug 15, 2009.

1. roccodablue

roccodablue Junior Member

hey ya'll, i'm lookin to get some strobe lights for my 01 f250. What is a good brand? Whats a good website to buy them from??

thanks, Dan

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

watcha lookin for in particular ?????

3. roccodablue

roccodablue Junior Member

i'm looking for strobes on my taillamps and headlamps. What do you think about the whelen super led's?

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i dont have whelen in my 4 corners but i do have able 2 ... and they work flawlessly ..... i do have have whelen mini liberty .... with 6 super linears in it .... bright as hell at night .... but it depends on your budget .. i have over 1200 leds from whelen on my truck .... but every penny's worth it ....

just remember you get what you pay for !!!

5. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

i have a whelen hide a ways in my truck in the head and tail lights and they work great. i think i got mine brand new for like $250 i think. love them would recomend them