1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need Snowex1075 Mounting plates!!!

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by jlord85, Dec 8, 2012.

1. jlord85

jlord85 Junior Member
    from Chicago

So I rolled my truck a few weeks ago falling asleep at the wheel. Totaled and destroyed the thing and luckily I walked away with only a few cuts and bruises. Needless to say I stripped everything I thought I would need and that wasn't destroyed. The only things I forgot to grab were the mounting plates for my pivot pro salter. There are 4 pieces, the two plates on the bumper and the two that mount to the top of the bed. If anyone has extra plates for sale you would be a godsend. Let me know. I am near Chicago, Illinois. Or if anyone knows where I can order/find them for under $400 I would greatly appreciate a point in the right direction! Thanks!

2. jlord85

jlord85 Junior Member
    from Chicago

Oh Part numbers are as follows, Bed rail brackets, d6200 and 6201, Latch bumper bracket and pivot bumper bracket are d6204 and d6205. The only other piece I need is the angle top piece d6203. Thank you for all of your help!