1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need snow plowers in PA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by denisezahn, Nov 29, 2007.

1. denisezahn

denisezahn Junior Member
    from 19401

Im looking for snow plowers to do some commercial sites in Pennsylvania. Contractor must have workers comp insurance and general liability insurance.
    If interested, email me at dzahn@usmaintenance.com
  2. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

I Have Available To You 2 F550 Trucks W/plows And Spreaders At A Rate Of 75.00 Per Ea. Half Hour. We Also Request A 4 Hour Minimum Rate And Travel Time.
  3. DAVID1963

DAVID1963 Member

f-250 8.2 Boss V in montgomery county / bucks co area fully insured may be available if you have anything in my area after my run,have my own lawn care/snow removal business so can plow all day and night. 267-221-6117 also have blower and helper if needed.
  4. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

What counties??
  5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

If i were you guys i would do a search on this site about US Maint. before you take on work with them
    Ive never worked with them so i dont know first hand but ive heard some storys!

6. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Pay me the money your company still owes me and maybe I'll think about it.!!!!!!!!!!
  7. DAVID1963

DAVID1963 Member

i Dont like the sounds of this already and it hasnt even snowed enough to plow yet :nono:
  8. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

It's not just me man. Do a search and see the results.
  9. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

cancell that..........im not avail.
  10. DAVID1963

DAVID1963 Member

Ditto !!!!
  11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I've e-mailed this guy and got noooooo response so I guess they cant be hurtin' that bad.:sleeping: