1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need plow choice suggestions...

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Shortstuff, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

I have an '04 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Quad-Cab/Short-Bed 5.7l Hemi 4x4 with the snow prep package. I've emailed many plow dealers, mostly in New Hampshire trying to find the best deal on a Fisher 8' complete HD setup. I knew in advance that plows are not cheap and the best offer I got was just under $4k which is a good price but a bit above my means.

I remember reading posts about a member (or two) who were reputable used plow dealers and would like to know if anyone can suggest these individuals or any others who I should contact about finding a complete 8' plow setup for my truck, Boss or Fisher or Western, etc. - some of the better brands.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

3. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

A guy name SnowICeman is selling a MM2 for 1600 and another guys has the push plates on this site. Now you just need wiring which will run you about 400 with a controller. So a good used set up will cost you about 2k.
  5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a nice used Diamond trip edge plow with the EZ Mount Classic mounting system, this is a nice used plow , comes with the 04-08 Dodge 2500 Classic mounts, Touch pad controls, New Light modules and truck side power cables, brand new cutting edge, shoes and a freshly serviced E60H pump, this is a complete package, I even have 99% of the mounting bolts $2650 Firm I can install for $250 (summer fee)

If your interested call 508 753 6617 or E-mail Jphanratty@charter.net

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Email sent.
  7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I believe your e-mail came in with no message, it was labeled junk mail, please give me a call at 508 753 6617 or you can try sending me another e-mail