1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need Pics of a 94-01 Ram with underhood pump

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Nascar Fan, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

ntI have a 97 Ram 1500 with the 5.2 I need to know if it's possible to mount a plow pump under the hood,who makes the pump.I am thinking of just throwing anything on the front of it for now.I think that I can get something mounted above the power steering pump but I am not sure.It really does suck to not be able to buy even a newer electric used setup like a few that are in the used forum.Sorry for the rant,just depressed about having to fabricate something that I should be able to drive up lock in two pins plug a couple wires and go help out the people but noooo.So anyway,if anybody has anything for pics please post them so I can see how and what to do.Thanks again.

2. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

It is possible I had one on my 5.2 ram 2500. I have seen the brackets and pumps on ebay before keep an eye there. I know if you wanted to you could probably find the parts through fisher the brackets, pulleys, wiring, ect. If you are looking for a fisher mount for your truck let me know I have one for sale right now that should fit your truck.
    Evan

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

5. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Thanks for the info everyone I really really appreciate it.I had some more problems come up with the finances,(who hasn't?) just a few days ago and sold what I had for parts and pieces to get by with. :angry: so unless I hit the lottery or sell my kids....still debating that...or some of my body parts it looks like I wont be pushing on anything but the wife----and she is like my Chrysler sometimes...she wont turn over.:jester: Thanks again and If I dont see or chat with anyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!! and God bless!! Be safe everyone.