1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Need Mount Pics Of Your S-10

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mowerpan, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I was looking on ebay and seen this.
    I need to make a mount for my s-10 blazer 1993 and I was just gonna start from scratch but then I seen this but don't have 20 to fork over right now. Anyone have pics or can get me pics of the mount on your early nineties late 80's s-10 mounts and where they mount to . Thanks alot.
  2. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

your ebay link is bad
  3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I have been collecting pics of mounts for S10's in anticipation of fabricating one myself. Email me @ derekbroerse@hotmail.com and I will send them to you.

Also on ebay is a set of blueprints to make one.... for a Western setup.

Now since your link isn't working I don't know what kind of plow you are using....
  4. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7956402558&category=63688&sspagename=WDVW woops heres the correct link. From what people have told me I'm using a meyer blade. It's a 7.5 foot one. The pumps a western tho, which doesn't really matter in this case but anyways.

Ya this is the plans for the Western you speak of, and this would be a good idea to get but right now I've got a lot of other things I need to spend that 20 bucks on and being only 16, althought having a good job at a Award Winning Collision Repair Facility cash is needed for other expenses and if I don't have to I'd rather try to fabricate my own as I have much more time then money and the will to try to do anything as it will be a learning experience.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2005