1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I NEED.....laptop computer under 250.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dissociative, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

need one for the wifes for facebook and my 7yr old daughters school reading is now online...

but i wanna keep em off the important work computer of mine...

anyone got anythign PLEASE EMAIL ME....

EMAIL ME.....

its right here in my signature line....

2. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

check best buy, they have ones on sale all the time fo a couple hundred.

3. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

thats what i did 250 out the door

4. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

also check out tigerdirect.com

5. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I need some sparkly lights and would be willing to trade if your close to Indy. On my mobile can't see profiles

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hes in Chicago 60139

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

when you buy a used laptop make sure the power adapter fits firmly in the machine and isnt loose. thats an expensive repair.

give the screen a slight twist and press around the edges make sure it doesnt flicker.

other then that you should be good.

seriously check a computer store around you. if battery is not important cause it will be plugged in all the time, those machines are usually available for less.

if you find a used IBM it will last forever in most cases... those machiens never die.

8. Kubota 8540

Kubota 8540 PlowSite.com Addict

Have an old DELL INSPIRON 8100 needs internal and external batteries, but works fine if it's kept plugged in. Cost of batteries to fix is about $40.00. Has Windows 2000 on it for it's operating system? Last time I used it was a year ago?

$20.00 and stop by and pick it up? OR $25.00 + shipping and it's on it's way to you?

9. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Walmart. New laptops 268.00

10. Dissociative

i understand you can get a "net book" for 2-300 without a cd drive and stuff..

and i know i can prolly get a lappy new for 300ish too...

i was just hoping that one of you guys might have one laying around...

in this economy bartering is everything....why buy new when chances are its out there used for half??

as far as the 250 used mark...well then i would expect something like my HPDV7 with blue ray that was 700 new.....to be 250 used.....

i'm gonna say it again.....please please please please......EMAIL ME if you have something you want to get rid of.....(mrdissociative@gmail.com)

and i am getting back to the 2 guys who posted they have something

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

For a extra 50 I would go out and get a netbook brand new off the shelf with a warrenty.

12. Dissociative

is it just me or does not one person who replied in this thread understand the title..

UNDER 250 PEOPLE.......like a used one for 100 or something....or the one posted for 20...

i dont want to go spend 300 or more on a new one and have the damn kids FUBAR it all up....

13. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Go to Starbucks, wait for some nerd to get a refill, and boomski - five finger discount.