1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need help!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hammerdstone, Sep 29, 2011.

1. hammerdstone

hammerdstone Junior Member

I need help with a comercial bid that is in my are and really dont know where to start ?? Ive been plowing the past two years and i want to make it count this one !! Can i post an address that you could look up on google earth and help me out with it and what you guys would charge to salt and plow it each time ? Just a rough estamate ?? Its @ rt 82 and york rd in north royalton ohio..what should i do post address?

2. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i wouldn't then somone might take the job from you,,,,i know the area are you talking the plaza ?? pm me if you wish

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Post a Google Map picture.....You will get a wide range of Opinions and answers.....Also..Try using the Search feature at the top of the page..Do some reading and try to get a handle on Pricing.....:salute:

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Whatever you do when you submit a bid use proper spelling and grammar. Spell check helps with the spelling but putting words together correctly to make sense helps as well.

5. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

:laughing: