1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need help with this snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Can someone come up and help me? Forecast was for 2-4". Snow started at 4:00 this morning. It has snowed all day - almost 16 hours straight now. I'm waiting till it's over before I go push my drives. Total snowfall to this time - 3 1/2".

No kidding - 3 1/2". Light and fluffy. This has got to be the mother of wimpy snowstorms. Seriously, I haven't plowed any of my drives except one. He wanted it plowed so when we get the next inch we're supposed to get tonight, he can plow it with his tractor. He really likes riding his tractor plowing snow, but it'll only handle an inch or two. I'll wait till tomorrow morning and see if there's enough to plow the rest.:(

2. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Mick,I'll come do yours if ya come do mine!i'm sick of this damn snow,ya the moneys good but i'm ready for a different season:D ,this is relentless and hell on the trucks:realmad:

3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

hmm... I'd come but bought a new truck and waiting for plow.

Rick

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Rooster, come on up. I'll loan you a plow. Actually, I think Casey and his snowblower could handle the whole route.

5. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Expecting a warm up here so I'm good untill sun when the next chance of snow is.