1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Please ( Western Uni Mount )

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Snow Problem In, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Snow Problem In

Snow Problem In Junior Member

Hello All I have a Western uni Mount pro plow - I mounted it to truck about two weeks ago to get everything ready for season - went out on friday to take truck to Home Depot to pick up things plow would not go up/or left /right - checked fluid level - ( ok ) plow sounds like it wants to go but nothing - checked pump screen ( ok ) even changed pump to see if had no pressure but that was not the problem. ANY IDEAS ???

THANKS
    John :help:

2. concreteman

concreteman Junior Member

plug might be junk mine did the same thing this year when i pulled it out for the year no up or down or left or right i moved the plug around and it worked fine so no i need to get plow side plug soon they are known of water getting in there and rotten out the wires:cry: