1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need EVERYONE...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by repo_man62, Jan 9, 2007.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

To collectively come together and PRAY @ 9PM Central. One of my worst nightmares happened this weekend. My youngest daughter...whom most of you know is handicapped, woke us up in the middle of the nite Friday and said she was dizzy and her arms and legs tingled.
    The last time we took her to K.C. in November...the Dr.noticed in her X-ray...that she had a disc below the rod in her back,that had slipped forward...not side to side. He wanted us to keep an eye out for these symptoms and call if they showed up.
    I am PRAYING she doesn't have to have emergency surgery. When the Dr. seen the X-ray..he wasn't sure how close her spinal cord was to being pinched.
    So we are off to K.C. in the morning (earliest they could get her in) and she's all upset because "it's gonna ruin daddys birthday". I don't care about the birthday...just for her to have peace and NO MORE PAIN!! I can't tell you how many times I've cried about this since Friday.
    Enough of that...Just PRAY FOR HER TONITE!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
  2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

You bet we will, and wish the best for you and your family!!!
  3. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I have as of writing this and will continue to. I have and will continue to pray for you as well. Eph. 3:20a And now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all you ask or think.. Take care my friend and know you and your family are being upheld before the throne of grace.
  4. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Man, how much is one guy supposed to have thrown at him? I was bummed 'cause I saw 9 PM and figured I missed it, but sent one in anyway. Then I realized I was right there with you (9pm central) so anyway, thoughts and prayers sent your way. Best wishes, Marc
  5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I'm gonna expand this 'til 11PM my time for everyone.
  6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Hopefully NO MORE...don't know how much further my breaking point is...but I'm sure it's not far.:cry:
  7. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I suggest to you.
    Find a young NeuroSurgeon to do the work, if there is any mention of spinal fusion run as fast as you can.

I had several doctor tell me I had to have a spinal fusion done in 1999, I wouldnt let anyone touch my back.
    Until I found a young NeuroSurgeon about 34.
    He offered me a microdisktomy. He told me it may only last 5-10 years but by that time there will be something better, I had surgery the very next morning.
    That afternoon I was walking again, went home the same day.
    I won't lie I spend months laying down but I always got up and walked some everyday.
    My back is about 80 percent of what it use to be thanks to the surgury.
    And I have full motion of my back.
    There is a new thing out that is about 3 or 4 years old were they add a synthetic nuculas into the disk, I'm just waiting for trouble to have that done.

My family is praying for your Daughter
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Bob, again best of luck to you and family. just hang in there man, things always work out.

9. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Thanks Dave...and did you get my PM on the horns?
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man repo i really feel for your family and your in my prayers you guys have been through a lot out there i hope things brighten up and keep us posted on her condition
  11. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Thanks Scott...she had her first surgery @ 2 yrs. old. She had a curve in her spine in between the shoulders of about 93*. After the surgery..it was @ 36*..now it's back to about 54* even with a 4" titanium rod.
    I will get his diagnosis, but probably take her to Shriners/Dallas or St. Louis.
    She has already been to Minneapolis when we lived in Des Moines.
  12. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Thanks Tom...Just wish I could quit crying! I can't STAND to see my baby in pain!:cry:
    I will keep you posted.
  13. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  14. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Bob, you, your daughter, and your family are in my prayers. If there is anything I or anyone else on here can do let us know.

Be strong Bob and FIGHT through this obstacle.
  15. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

I am with you and praying for you and the family.If there is anything we can do for you and the family?Do you have enough cash for gas,meals,motel ect.ect?I my self am just getting home.We (wife&me) had to bring our four year old to the hospital Sunday night because he had a temp and very severe stomach pain.I called the doctor he said bring him to the E.r. to make sure it's not appendicitis(sp?)well long story short it wasntThank God but they did keep him from Sunday@ 6:30 pm until about 1:30 today.He went through 4 bags of I.V. to rehydrate and still has to run to the toilet (at least only to sit on it not face it now) got home this afternoon and had to goto the firehouse for radio check to look my truck over,(the priviledge of being an asst.capt)go through the air packs and I am just getting back home and will be hitting the bed shortly,but if you need something say so,we will do what we can.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  16. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

What he said
  17. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Sorry to hear that...glad things are better now.
    No..I'm cool. My mom is gonna let me use her '01 Impala since the trucks not legal yet. It will be as soon as Sean's check clears...done alot to it to get it legal for inspection...including getting the fines paid...just gotta pay the taxes and it's ready. Biggest financial setback was it needed a COMPLETE Exaust system to pass inspection. So for 45 bucks more...it got a true new FLOWMASTER exhaust...sweeeeeet!!
    BTW...is your avatar a pic of you? If so...I want a bigger one. Putting a scrapbook together of my "Family"...Bob
  18. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Yes that is a picture of me and somewhere there is a larger version of it and yes I will mail a pic,no problem.Good luck God bless buddy,remember God will never give you more than anyone can stand,but it was never said he wouldn't bring us to the buckling point!God bless.
  19. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

My prays are for you and your family. If you need anything please let me know.

20. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Bob, My God bless you and your family. I don't know why God does some of the things he does, but he does have better things in mind of all of us who believe in him. I know you hurt for your daughter because she's in pain, but stay strong and believe in God's love.

Never Fear, Never Quit