1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Need a Wing

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by banonea, Sep 21, 2010.

1. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I am looking for a drivers side wing for a 8'6" western MVP. Wondering isf somone might have a plow sitting out back with a wing they want to sell
    Thanks
    Tim

2. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

Do you mean one of the pin on wings or a blade half section??

3. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I need the entire wing for the drivers side. Do you have a wing.

4. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry, Blade half

5. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

I have a mvp plus with a broken passenger side wing.. looking to part with the whole thing if your interested... about 30 miles north of madison wis.

6. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I am intrested.please call me at 507 696 7524 What would you want for the ds wing. Is yours a unimount or ultramount

7. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

I would love to get rid of the whole thing blade mount lights everything. It is an Ultramount, has good pump lines and rams nighthawk lights just a broken passengerside wing(tripedge) I will call you tonight if I get a chance before i leave the shop 608-697-4028

8. papaMoose

papaMoose Junior Member

Don't want to Hi-Jack, but I've noticed you are both within striking distance, and I would be interested in the rest of the plow if you only need the wing(s). I am south of the Twin Cities, and travel quite a bit. Let me know what you work out.

9. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

Team Arctic, I did decide to rebuild my wing, not as bad as I thought, just allot of wiring. i will post some pic when I get it compleated. thanks