1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a western sticker for my refurbished plow!!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by trqjnky, Dec 30, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

ANYONE HAVE ANY MOLDBOARD STICKERS FOR A WESTERN LAYING AROUND???

my ultramount looks like a made in china pos right now. just plain red, no markings, and it drives me nuts. anyone have any western stickers??? i tried emailing western, surprise that i got no response from them.:gunsfiring:

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I've gotten tons of stickers from them over the years. I still have some laying around I'm sure.

Shoot me a PM.

3. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I also emailed them about a month ago and they even responded but nothing here yet. I call Boss and within a week I have full kits..

4. bmac32

bmac32 Member
    from 19083

i have the same issue

5. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

I emailed western three weeks ago and they had me a full set of stickers out in under a week.

6. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

wtf????????????

7. jsc824

jsc824 Member
    from N.H.

I emailed western and had them within a week, and that was with xmas and new years in the mix

8. weareweird69

Yup, thats when I got mine too.

9. x.system

x.system Senior Member

They must like you guys better, I've still got some Boss stickers so I guess I'm gonna have to advertise for BOSS now lol.

10. weareweird69

HAHA thats just not right lol