1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a western IL. or eastern Ia. dealer

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jimchris, Aug 15, 2010.

1. jimchris

jimchris Member

Does anyone no any good western IL or eastern Ia dealer that want to make a sale. My nearest dealer wants about 1K more than anyone else plus 650 install. I found an IL. dealer willing to sell at the online prices and 400 install but he keeps putting me off and not returning my calls. I'm fed up with them and now still searching. The plow I want is a 8'2" poly-VXT with smart locks and no flap on top. This will be mounted on a 2011 F350.
  2. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Give me a call I have experience in all the boss dealers local and plus some!
    (563)529-2562 Ryan
  3. jimchris

jimchris Member

I'll call you in the morning, thanks.
  4. jimchris

jimchris Member

I called your guy Ron and I think we have a deal. I'm calling tomorrow to finalize the order. Thanks, Jim
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Elwood Construction in Mason City has the best prices for plows and install I have found.
    Getting my new V in a month
  6. qcbob

qcbob Junior Member

Plow dealer in Western Illinois

Have you tried Quad City Spring in Moline? They may not be the cheapest, but they are fair and they do great installs and have parts in stock when you need them. They generally have plows in stock, so they are committed to the business. They also carry Snow-Ex in stock. These are great spreaders, but a little higher than some of the cheaper ones out there, however, the guys at Quad City Spring can provide good discounts on Snow-Ex too.
  7. jimchris

jimchris Member

I ordered through Duck Creek Tire. He was the same price as the on line deals plus install. Everyone else local I called needed to make 1K profit or they wasn't going to sell it. It should be here in about a week.