1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i need a used 7'6"-8'6" plow ......PJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by powerjoke, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

o.k. here's the deal, we was one truck short this year due to takeing on some more contract's so i bought another truck.

i bought a plow from a guy on here (not nameing names;)) and paid him his deposit to hold the plow $250 and told him i'd be up within 3 weeks.....well on the third weed he sells the plow to someone else :rolleyes: WTF?s :mad:

but anyway's i still need a plow, it doesnt have to be complete, the reason i want a used one is because i'll sell this truck before the first of the year in change for new one.

the truck is a 2006 chevrolet 1/2 ton, but i don't care if we overload it some. i would even weight it down with a 810,

thanks for looking and please help me if you can

i dont really care where it's at either.....MICK can get 'er home for me :D

give me a call if you have something (660)890-5214 thanks

PJ

2. powerjoke

oop's i bumped another thread on accident lol

soooooo.....BUMP haha

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

thought you sold that truck last season.

free bump

4. powerjoke

i did........they made more than one white one lol

i should've never sold it. we didnt realize how handi it was around the farm to have a light 4X4 :( haha

but thanks for the bump

PJ

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hey, Rick. thanks for the vote of confidence for being able to pull a rabbit out of my...

One of my favorite sayings - "All it takes is money".

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Powerjoke found what he was looking for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.