1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a Sub for the Fall River Ma, Tiverton Ri Area!!!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SouthernMassGuy, Oct 18, 2005.

1. SouthernMassGuy

SouthernMassGuy Junior Member

I am looking for a very reliable and flawless driver to useyour own vehicle. I have 50+ accounts including 2 shopping plazas. I lost one of my sub-contractors due to selling his truck and getting out of the business ( after he made over 10k last year!! ) The person i am looking for MUST be able to plow driveways that are pretty easy ( i don't and won't bid on 90 degree and pain in the A** stuff.) be VERY VERY carefull with grass and where the snow is pushed... these customers have been with me for 10+ years. I actually have another bid in progress and i am having a tough time bidding on it ( confusing ) anyway, if you live in SE Massacusetts or Tiverton, Bristol, Warren, Little Compton, etc..... drop me an e-mail @ snowayplowing@comcast.net
    Dan

2. massmac

massmac Junior Member
    from mass

really not looking

hey just figured i'd drop u a line also in the fall river area been in buisness for about ten years whats ur company name get back if u want take care