1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a mirror.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by plowin-fire, Dec 11, 2011.

1. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Looking a for a right side towing mirror, electric. Can be telescopic or not. Mine has a broken mounting tabs behind the glass that arent available for purchase. Glass is ok. So if you have one that the glass is broke or the housing is broke, I will buy it, Just need the mounting tabs behind the glass.
    Thanks!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

what year???

3. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Sorry its a 2000 F250 Super Duty. 1999 to 2004 should be the same I think

4. dieselss

i'll check to see if mine are sold, if not its just manual fold and extend. power mirror tho. and from 1999 to present will fir with a little wiring and fitting. ive got 11's on mine..just fyi

5. dieselss

Hey plowin. I have the mirrors if your still interested .

6. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

I am interested. I have a 04 F250 that needs trailer mirrors, power or not. I hate those small ones on there vs. our other trucks that have the trailer mirrors. PM me a price please as the stealership and the wreckers command good $ for them out here.