1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a LOGO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by tinman, Sep 2, 2009.

1. tinman

tinman Junior Member

Where do I go to get a logo for my company?:dizzy:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Make a drawing and give it to a graphic designer to clean it up.
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have sombody that will design it for you for a fee
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

All you have to do is go to a sign / truck vinyl shop and ask them for a design for your vehicles and such. You tell them what you want on it, and they will have a few different designs made up.

Then you transfer what they have made for you on your website, trucks or whatever.

I have done this a few times and haven't pulled the trigger yet on any of them cause I sub so much right now.
  5. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Can you give us an idea of what you want for a logo?

6. TGM

TGM Senior Member

there are companies that do it...or i'm sure someone here will help you. but i did make mine on logomaker.com and yes, did buy the rights. for me it was worth it (see it on www.thegroundsmaster.com)
  7. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member

Some businesses don't explain about owning the actual artwork. I do. This way, there are no surprises down the road and no other sign or apparel maker is getting my hard work for free.

This is why when I do a design for somebody, I supply a small jpg for proofing. I make their signs for them and they're happy.

If they want to own the design and use it for other things than what I designed it for, they have to buy it from me. I can provide a print ready high resolution raster image and a high resolution vector for the customer to use for anything you want. My pricing for a basic design is $150.

My work is professional and my time is worth it.