1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a little help deciphering what I need...!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by InPlowBoy, Jan 13, 2009.

1. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

First Off - Let me admit that I know very little about Meyer plows. I have always had Western's....

I have a 1993 F350....

I want to put this plow on my truck and need the under carriage/truck mount(s)...

EZ-Vector - MDII style under carriage. Was an ez mount classic. Changed to ez mount plus. It is complete - except for the truck mount(s)/undercarriage and a harness for the lights to the Ford too. I suppose....

Can anyone help me decipher this dilema...???
  2. InPlowBoy

InPlowBoy Member

No help - At all...??? Noone from Meyer visits this site...??? I had some hope of help from here...
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Thats what you need, mount and harness.

Have you checked meyers site for what years will fit your truck for the mount?
  4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

the problem is we don't know what you have.
    you are telling us you have 4 different mounting systems. until you know what you have, no one can tell you what you need.