1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a light

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSLC, Jan 2, 2012.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Guys I need a roof light just to get me through storm.....I am in central NY. I have strobes from strobes n more ordered but they have not come yet because of holiday :( Anyone got anything to help a brother out? or willing to get rid of?

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Try craigslist..

3. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Yeah shot out a few emails already nothing yet

4. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Go to Harbor Freight. Haul Master Emergency Revolving Amber Light under $30.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Just about every auto parts store should have a cheap little rotator. What about a plow dealer, I saw one in a dealer last week, it was a little strobe for around 50 bucks.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Why u getting snow

7. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Yes 4-9" tonight 3-6" tom day and 1-3" tom night

8. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Just bought one today from Autozone. LED magnetic strobe $40

9. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

You should have saved your money. We aren't getting snow this winter :)

10. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Oh yeah cause its snowing now lol!!!

11. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

im jealous.... lake effect i assume?? we havent had much in the form of snow since thanksgiving. according to accuweather Rochester, NH has about 10" coming on the 10th..... hope it hold true, i need to use my plow, im having withdrawals. im getting a new fisher this year, so that may be the cause of it. haha

12. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

really cause I put a new blade on my truck this year to....Also that deflector I have is for an 8'2 boss v but it you do it right it would totally work on your straight blade let me know if your still interested

13. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

im interested, but would like to see some pics before i bite. also, i pm'ed you, so we can take it out of the threads.