1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a joystick and cables for an older speedcast

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Rich Hunter, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Looking for a joystick and preferably longer cables for my older Speedcast plow! Used is fine or even new anybody got one? Am in Colorado Thanks

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm pretty sure my dealer stocks the cables. I don't know about the joystick. Call your dealer

3. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Look at the cables they should say on the side the length, usually 36 or 40 inches. Most dealers have them. Any junkyard should have a joystick.

4. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

:waving:i have some new never used cables if you find the lenght give me a call ill see what i have 301-370-6404

5. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

ihave fisher parts from chevy trucks too many to name if you are looking for something give me a call301-370-6404

6. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

I have a complete speedcast plow from a 73-87 GM. It has the valve which mounts on the inner fender. I will dig it out and give you some measurements.The joystick has the electrical switch to run an electric hydraulic pump. Let me know if you are interested.

joystick.JPG

7. AUB1

AUB1 Member

I could be interested in your cables and joystick if the price is right...how do I get ahold of you?