1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a handwork/snowblower sub! (Binghamton NY Area)

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bterry, Dec 7, 2004.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

My guy is apparently go to the big house, and therefore won't be available... at least for a year or two. So I'm looking for a new sub. I'm very serious about this need, and would appreciate very serious inquiries only - please. Comments always welcome.

2. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Hello, I was wondering where abouts in the Binghamton Area you are looking. I am in chenango Cnty and am looking for some work. Please let me know more details. Thanks

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Conklin, Binghamton, Vestal, and Endicott. You'll need something to haul a blower and walk behind spreader around with. I can rent these items to you (for like $1 per storm) if you don't have them. I think it's probably around 3-4 hours a night. The time you'll need to do it will depend on when it stops snowing - count on it being the worst possible time of day (or night).
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2004