1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I need a contract/agreement to give my subs.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grassguy123, Jan 12, 2012.

1. grassguy123

grassguy123 Junior Member
    from NJ

I have 10 locations I plow with my 2 trucks. I need a 3rd truck this year. hes an independent sub. Does someone have a simple contract I can give to my sub.

Thanks
    PS I hope you dont yell at me and make fun of me like alot of people do on this forum
    hahahaha

2. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I'll be watching also, I have never seen a consistent sub contract that I liked, but I think it rare someone will post one.

3. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

you can use a standard a1a contract they have them at staples or you might be able to download off net

4. papa0881

papa0881 Junior Member
    from eastern

We have one, its VERY VERY VERY legal.......

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I still wonder about these. The guy is a sub for a reason,may not commit to full time plowing ,don't want to bother with the hassle. If you want it simple ,handshake or write on a piece of paper his pay rate and location he needs to plow.

6. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

He's asking to see an example of one, not taking a poll.

7. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

There more of a headache then there worth. I might have a old copy of one floating around let me look around.