1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Need A Clue

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by toolbox13069, Nov 8, 2005.

1. toolbox13069

toolbox13069 Junior Member

I Need A Clue FISHER TRIP SPRINGS

:confused: I STRIPPED AND REPAIRD A PRE MINUTE MOUNT 7.5 FISHER HOW DO I INSTALL T BARS AND TRIP SPRINGS PLEASE HELP NEW TO THIS SITE STILL TYYING TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT:nod: ssanscha@twcny.rr.com

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
  2. danno

danno Senior Member

With the trip springs, Fisher sells a spring compressor. I think around 60 or 70 bucks.

3. toolbox13069

Danno Thank You For The Reply

I HAVE BEEN TO TWO PARTS DIST THEY ARE CLUELESS IM GONNA HAVE TO GET TO A TRUE FISHER DEALER I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POST A DESCRIPT OF MY TRUCKS LIKE IS DONE WITHOUT TYPING IT OUT TIME AFTER TIME AS I TYPE WITH 1 FINGER THANK YOU AGAIN TOOLBOX MISSING A TOOL :angry:

4. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Hey real fisher dealers sell the springs already compressed. You install them and then hit out a little roll pin and the tension is off the spring. Good Luckpurplebou :bluebounc purplebou

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Yes, when in doubt go to a real fisher dealer not a parts store.

our descriptions are Signature files- go to "userCP" in the blue bar and you can edit it there.

6. toolbox13069

Thanks guys for all the suggestions, however i still haven't found a fisher spring compressor. So i used natural resources. I jacked up the truck propped it and dropped it and pinned it. Not safe but effective!

nnn.jpg