1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i need 2 salters

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by powerjoke, Oct 2, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i need 2 more salters this year as i have added

Bobcat 5600 Toolcat i need a plow and salter i would like to have a self loading salter

GMC 5500 4X4 i need a old state spreader size self contained or not

i am wiling to ship but you will have to load on bigtruck for me please call with any equip Rick 660-885-1521

2. powerjoke

the toolcat salter can be a 6' v-box

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I can't help with anything you need buy what is a self loading salter. I would also like one of those. LOL I could sell my skid steer.

That is a sweet 5500!

4. powerjoke

cet there is a self loader on ebay item # 140164042608 but unfortianatly for me my salt bin is 15miles from the job i have in mind for the toolcat thanks for bumpin it though

5500 resized.jpg

5. powerjoke

Cet

did you check out the e-bay auction on the spreader it's still there i think it's up to $600